love,life,laughter
posted by valerie @ 8:56 PM 4 comments
AWE..I couldn't vew the video, but I'm sure it is cute!! Happy New Year!!
Great job, Val! Getting your eldest started on the tattoos early, eh?
Yep, and now Lincoln has a "Blues Clues" pawprint one as well.
Aw, so sweet. This weekend, teaching Finley to hold mama's cigarettes and fetch a Pabst from the six-pack. Can't wait to get her first tat!
Post a Comment
<< Home
Mother to two beautiful boys and wife to one wonderful husband
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
AWE..I couldn't vew the video, but I'm sure it is cute!! Happy New Year!!
Great job, Val! Getting your eldest started on the tattoos early, eh?
Yep, and now Lincoln has a "Blues Clues" pawprint one as well.
Aw, so sweet. This weekend, teaching Finley to hold mama's cigarettes and fetch a Pabst from the six-pack. Can't wait to get her first tat!
Post a Comment
<< Home