An iris in the snow



Today in Minnesota, there are wet flakes of snow falling. It's not "sticking", but it is definitely snow.
Here's some pictures of our flower bed in the back yard. I have a variety of iris called "Immortality" which blooms not only in the spring, but in the fall as well. Just thought some of you might like to see an iris in the snow...a first for me.

4 Comments:
I'm so glad you're "going public" with the blog thing!
I didn't know that there was an Iris that bloomed in the fall. I'm going to have to tell my mom about this. She's had many, many different purples and yellows in her garden for as long as I can remember but none of them come back in the fall.
This is the first time I've been to your blog and I've already learned something cool. Your blog is so not lame-o! :)
Hey Val - What a beautiful flower. Welcome to Blog town!
So I've linked to you now...that means you have to at least publish monthly ;)
Val, i love the blog! I can't wait to read more!
Post a Comment
<< Home