Moving On
As most of you know, we will be moving later this year. Inspired by the huge change, here are:
THE TOP TEN THINGS THAT I WILL MISS ABOUT MONTICELLO, MINNESOTA
10. The swans in the middle of winter in the Mississippi river. (Photo by Chris Lommel.)

9. Pickled herring in the hospital cafeteria salad bar. (I'm serious, it's really good.)

8. The Monticello Community Center--indoor heated pool with water slide, rock climbing wall (I still gotta do that!) and snack bar. Was mad at them for letting kids goof around in the weight room. Over it.

7. The annual clinic Christmas party. I'm still cracking up over Kris and Paul and their Hawaiian costumes.
6. Pretty much everyone is named Olson, Nelson, or Anderson. Or related to one.
5. Sledding in the city parks.
4. Ice skating in the city parks.
3. Scrap-mania.
2. Four-year-olds saying things like, "Uff-da!" and "Holy buckets, mom!"
1. Friends who have become family.

3 Comments:
What a great list! We are going to miss you guys! You are welcome to stay any time your up this way!! We don't have a ton of room, but we can act like we are family!! :)
In-other words, maybe not act like family - they seem to get on each others nerves when in close quarters. :)
Pickled herring? Really? Of all the things Minnesota has to offer.... :)
Yes, I love it! Of course, pretty much anything tastes good when you soak it in salt and spices.
Post a Comment
<< Home